[PLUG] A Postfix Question

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Sun Jul 24 15:52:53 UTC 2016

You may wish to put your RBL checks into something spam assassin where you can include it in the overall score. There are many IPs which get blacklisted and there may not be practical ways to get off the list, or the owner of the block may not care (ISP?). I found that including them in the overall scoring rather than blatantly bouncing meant that I could still travel around and send mail through my system more easily.

YMMV