[PLUG] replacing HDD w/ SSD: brackets?

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:26:58 UTC 2016

I replaced the HDD with the SSD by moving the rails attached to the HDD and
screwing them onto the SSD.  I did not notice any wobble.  It seems to me
that the rails fit snugly into the space even though the new drive is a
couple of mm thinner than the old.  But I was assuming that all was well
and not looking carefully for problems.  I guess I need to open it up again
to check.

-Denis