[PLUG] Fwd: lockup

Nat Taylor bioborg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:14:07 UTC 2016

Do you think it could have something to do with trying to go to sleep or
and then having some sort of problem with the wifi driver?  I've seen that
and the solution is to have the wireless driver disabled before sleep?  I
think power management is always a good place to start looking when a
laptop locks up.  Upstart takes care of stuff while going to sleep on
Ubuntu:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/441748/where-are-upstart-log-messages-on-ubuntu-13-x
--- ^if you enable upstart log messages you'll get more detail
http://upstart.ubuntu.com/