[PLUG] Needed: Virtual OS Driver [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 27 00:18:19 UTC 2016

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I'm totally stumped. The script needs 'mynet1' as the netdev name so I've
> no idea what else should be modified.

   A bit closer now. I commented out the bottom two lines of the script and
replaced the next to last following the example on the qemu doc page:

-netdev user,id=mynet0,net=192.168.55.0/24,dhcpstart=192.168.55.75\

   Now IE loads, but still cannot open a web page. When the OS looks for
reasons all they can suggest is to power down the DSL bridge and bring it
back up. Sheesh! That's Microsoft's solution to everything: reboot or
upgrade with new hardware.

   Enough for today. Thanks, everyone, I'll get back to this some time
tomorrow after I get some work done.