[PLUG] Gmail says we are sending spam

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:15:01 UTC 2016

Michael,

I tried getting data from senderscore, but they wanted my life history, my
company name (no company involved), etc. so no data obtained.

It is not that the recipients' providers reject my email.  It is Google
rejecting her outgoing message.  She left the To: field blank, and placed a
list of 191 names in the BCC: field.  Her address is in the list, and she
received the message, and 190 rejections.  The message contained about 5
paragraphs and 5 links, two of which were to videos.

A sample rejection is here:
Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon at googlemail.com>
Mar 11 (1 day ago)
to me