[PLUG] Gmail says we are sending spam

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sun Mar 13 05:54:32 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Denis" == Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> writes:

Denis> Michael, I tried getting data from senderscore, but they wanted
Denis> my life history, my company name (no company involved), etc. so
Denis> no data obtained.

Denis> It is not that the recipients' providers reject my email.  It is
Denis> Google rejecting her outgoing message.  She left the To: field
Denis> blank, and placed a list of 191 names in the BCC: field.  Her
Denis> address is in the list, and she received the message, and 190
Denis> rejections.  The message contained about 5 paragraphs and 5
Denis> links, two of which were to videos.

Have you considered setting up a googlegroup?

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net