[PLUG] anyone interested in some tty paper tape?

Jim Garrison jhg at jhmg.net
Tue Mar 15 22:28:30 UTC 2016

On 3/15/2016 1:56 PM, Pete Lancashire wrote:
> For anyone interested in a sample 80 col card, I have a "deck' of  reader
> test cards, they are punched
> with alternating ones / zeros
>

> 0101....
> 1010...
[snip]

For anyone interested I have a large collection of used bits.

Some of them are a little banged up from bouncing off the sides
of the conductor in a cable that had a sharp right angle, and
are no longer exactly 0 or 1. Zero-bit values range from 0.0002
to .001, and 1-bit values range from .990 to .997. I guess the
sharp corners on the 1 bits take a little more damage going
around right turns.  I have several billion of them sitting in
a bucket next to my ethernet switch.

:-)

Yes, I know it's a little early...

--