[PLUG] Ubuntu tablet

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:23:11 UTC 2016

I hope someone has one and will share the experience.

I am also very curious about this device. Tablets are great for
reading, laptops are more productive for anything else IMHO.

Chances are that this slab will see more updates than any other
similarly cheap tablet out there. And, it should not be such royal pain
to get files to/from that thing using Linux or access private storage.

Tomas