[PLUG] Creating a home network

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:51:45 UTC 2016

All of 1) can be handled by a network switch.  Network switches can be
chained together to allow more connections.
2) and 3) now required a wireless router something like the one I am using
ASUS RT-AC66R.
It has two USB ports and the option to handle alternate routing for a 3/4G
modem.  You can turn off the wifi.
If you only have four computers you could just get the ASUS device and be
done but the temporary devices would be over the four
port limit of the router.