[PLUG] Subject matter for a talk?

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:19:56 UTC 2016

Everyone,

  Was the next talk Tuesday the 17th @ Free Geek?

   I can see that Michael D. does many of the talks and its difficult
to find subject matter. What about a round table about non-traditional
methods of installing Linux & BSD?

  If you've seen my posts on installing OpenBSD it might be interesting.
The options for installing OpenBSD are endless; openSuse, I think
offers Leap & Tumble weed but no live CD, PC-BSD is happy
to sell you a Live CD. The question for anyone entering Open Source
is where to begin?

   By the way; as a side discussion I've found Dell to be very good about
posting support pages on modifying its BIOS/UEFI and the BIOS
is very easy to modify for installation. Other manufactures are not
so helpful...

Thank You,
Paul W.