[PLUG] Subject matter for a talk?

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu May 12 16:09:12 UTC 2016

Top posting...

Indeed the 17th and indeed this would be a good topic. I am happy to
show what I have been doing to build FreeBSD virtual machines for bhyve
given that early on, that was the only way to get guests to work.

Would you like to come up with a more detailed description or shall I?

About subject matter... there is a flood of it. I have just been short
on time coordinating people. However, on-list proposals like this are
very appreciated.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer