[PLUG] Subject matter for a talk?

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:54:21 UTC 2016

We worked on this for hours yesterday and never got OpenBSD to seat
on the hard drive. We tried various releases including 6.0 but nothing
worked.
Wes was kind enough to burn and try FreeBSD but when we rebooted it
said there was no OS on the hard drive. We came to the conclusion that
the hardware was too new; its a Dell Insperon 3000 series, model 3558,
and there is no support yet.
  I have a live CD coming and it should be here in several weeks so I'll try
that next. If that doesn't work I have a 6+ year old Lenovo lap top that I
need to dissemble and repair to try as well.  If I have time tonight I'll
look
at the tech postings @ OpenBSD and see if others have had similar issues.

Thank You,
Paul W.