[PLUG] Strange Dirvish behavior

Derek Loree drl at drloree.com
Tue May 17 22:36:04 UTC 2016

I have a backup server running Dirvish from Cron.daily.  One of the vaults is setup to run a script that establishes a VPN tunnel and mounts a network share to a local directory.  When I run the “dirvish —vault fobar” command it works as I expect it to.  When I run the cron script it works as I expect it to.  When I let the cron script on its own there are no error messages, but there is nothing in the “tree” directory.  Has anyone seen this type of behavior?  Has anyone a clue as to what can be causing this strange behavior?  I am not sure if this is an environment problem or a permissions problem or a Dirvish problem or a …

Thanks,

Derek Loree