[PLUG] Kernel panic?

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Wed May 18 18:29:41 UTC 2016

Oh, I know why I haven't reported the bug -- it's because when you try,
Ubuntu's bug base put you on this goddamned web-page merry-go-round,
with buttons that you would think would put you into a bug report form,
but instead go to things like a generic page on reporting bugs, a page
on how to tell if you have a bug (my computer locks up -- duh), and god
knows what else because at that point I figured that Ubuntu is trying to
be like Microsoft.

Grrr.