[PLUG] problems w/ desktop ubuntu 14.04 machine

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:53:28 UTC 2016

If you chose HDMI input on your monitor, and you are connected to the VGA
port, you will not see anything. This has nothing to do with your computer.
Use the "Input" or "Source" button on your monitor to select the VGA input.
That should get you to seeing the computer. Once you get that, you can work
on the booting issue.

Keep us posted.

Michael

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com