[PLUG] Lenovo X200 no longer connects to my home wi-fi

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sun Oct 16 21:11:00 UTC 2016

I've been using a Lenovo X200 tablet at home, connecting to my router's
Wi-Fi. It was working fine last week on Ubuntu 14.04. I installed 16.04
(using Ethernet and a thumb drive). Now, when the system boots, it tells
me that there are networks available, and shows me a list with mine
included. When I select mine it asks for the pass phrase. (I expected to
have to enter the pass phrase since it's a fresh install.) However,
after entering the pass phrase, nothing happens. I don't get any error
message, but I also don't get connected to the router.

Any ideas where I should start looking to solve this one?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens