[PLUG] PLUG Digest, Vol 145, Issue 13

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Oct 19 22:32:53 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Chuck" == Chuck Hast <wchast at gmail.com> writes:

Chuck> Weird, I did all of that and I am getting the same thing. If I
Chuck> start the RPi it will pull IP's for both eth0 and wlan0, as soon
Chuck> as I unplug eth0 both of them go away.

Chuck> The dhcpcd file has clientid available and duid as #duid so it is
Chuck> not visible. But looking at the syslog trace it looks like it may
Chuck> be doing so anyhow.

Chuck> I can drop a trace on here but it will be a wee bit long.

http://pastebin.com/

or pipe to sprunge.us, e.g.:

  cat $foo | curl -F 'sprunge=<-' http://sprunge.us

Is your USB wifi adapter working?  Is it associated to the AP, is the
DHCP server running?  Can you run a dhcp client manually from the
Raspberry Pi?

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net