[PLUG] freegeek New Building Access Policy

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Fri Oct 21 20:12:14 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I was approached by someone during the AT meeting and was given the
policy. Yes, they want to do this but they also greatly appreciate PLUG
and what we do. For AT, they may be able to have someone adjust their
schedule to stay late on AT nights. For the clinic, we'll have to see if
that model will also work.

Given that they're concerned about security, I prefer help them pass
around a hat to add a wall and restroom to allow for a separate meeting
space. Having that space and events serves their mission.

I will begin a dialog with them and figure something out.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer