[PLUG] my printer is out of ink, recommendations for a new printer?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:15:29 UTC 2016

Check out ink

   products.com

 and their recommended printers

   http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store441/pages.php?pageid=23

I bought an Epson XP610 about two years ago. Bought an InkProducks
continous ink system and finally had to get a refill kit last month. The
refill kit is good for two refills. I'm thinking I'll get at least another
two years of printing before needing another refill kit or printer.  I had
to reset the print cartridge 6 to 7 times. That would have been buy more
cartridges instead of a two second button press.

73,
Rod