[PLUG] my printer is out of ink, recommendations for a new printer?

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 01:39:48 UTC 2016

All the advice given makes sense if you use the printer a reasonable
amount.  On my previous HP inkjet I needed new cartridges about once per
year, so I did not feel the urgent need for a color laser.  Presently I
have an HP scanner and printer combo.  It works well and I do not have the
space for separate machines.  But the recent strong-arm tactics of HP
leaves me angry.  That alone would make me search for some other mfg's
products.

-Denis