[PLUG] my printer is out of ink, recommendations for a new printer?

Tom Sharples tsharples at qorvus.com
Sat Oct 29 02:30:23 UTC 2016

My experience with recent vintage HP (and other) inkjet reliability over
the last several years has been abysmal. Not to mention irritating
nagware that prompts you - on all your desk and laptops - to buy new ink
when the old stuff is still fine etc. I finally junked them all and
bought a Brother MFC-9330 combo laser. Bulletproof, fantastic
paperfeeder, never gives me grief. A welcome relief from endless dicking
around with cheap inkjets.

Tom S.