[PLUG] PC Engines group order cooking again ...

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Oct 31 22:37:34 UTC 2016

We have a couple people interested in making an order from PC Engines.
I have organized a couple such group orders in the last year or so.
There aren't any quantity discounts, that motivate other group orders,
in this case it's a question of good prices and expensive shipping.
Shipping from Switzerland is typically about $30-$40, so splitting
that even a couple ways is a big advantage and helps people take
advantage of what are pretty good prices.

Generally speaking, these are small headless embedded x86 boards (and
cases and accessories) that make nice gateway routers for high
capacity networks.  An APU2 with case and power supply is on the order
of $140.  Wifi radios and mSATA are extra.

  http://pcengines.ch/newshop.php?c=4

This email is basically a call for anybody else that's interested in
participating to let me know.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net