[PLUG] Personal Telco is recruiting for members of "Action Services"

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Sep 6 18:15:21 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

As I mentioned at the General PLUG Meeting last week, the Personal Telco
Project (a 501c3 non-profit, https://personaltelco.net/) is recruiting
people to join our Action Services team.  These are people who are
familiar with our network software and practices, and who are available
from time-to-time to visit our network nodes to diagnose and fix problems.

This requires some indoctrination, but if you have decent linux
commandline skills, some networking knowledge and some good general
diagnostic skills, we can have you up to speed pretty quickly.

This is a volunteer position, but the demands are pretty light.  It
requires occasional attendance at wednesday meetings and possibly some
chitchat and beer (or beverage of your choice) drinking.

When successfully indoctrinated, you'll receive root access on nodes and
a personalized "Action Services" business card.

Contact me for details on how to get started.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net