[PLUG] Web site URL points to localhost

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Sep 23 07:58:34 UTC 2016

John> rshepard at appl-ecosys.com said:
>> I would appreciate someone explaining why I might be seeing these
>> results and offer ideas how I might once again reach his web site.

John> Because that's what his nameserver is returning as his IP
John> address. Not much you can do until that changes.

Of course, if you know what his site's actual IP address is, you could
temporarily plunk it in /etc/hosts and bypass the DNS lookup.  If his
site really is up, then that should work.

And, no, I don't know his site's ip address.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net