[PLUG] Gkrellmd on RPi

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:17:32 UTC 2016

No, that was the first thng I tried, you have to set it up. Funny thing is
that I
can run gkrellmd on a linux box and reach out to it from the RPi, but I can
not get to gkrellmd on the RPi. I can see gkrellmd running in TOP but I am
wondering if it is reading the config file.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Tom <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Firewall on Pi?
>
> Can you connect to gkrellmd locally?
> If yes, look at Pi's system logs to see if the firewall is dropping
> your gkrellm client connection requests.

> On Thu, 2016-09-22 at 23:21 -0700, Chuck Hast wrote:
> > Folks,
> > I have been trying to run gkrellmd on some RPi's. But when I try to
> > connect
> > to the gkrellmd daemon, I get "broken server connection" I have
> > installed
> > gkrellmd on some other Linux machines here and I am able to connect
> > those and view the gkrellm output. Indeed I gan go from the RPi to
> > the
> > laptops/desktops and I can connect to the gkrellmd in all.
> >
> > Gkrellmd is running on the RPi's I can see it in TOP. I just can not
> > connect to it. Any ideas?

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.