[PLUG] Another reason to NOT buy HP

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:52:48 UTC 2016

I had a similar problem with MS turning off my Word and Office
functions by remote after I had purchased a full licence & demanding
blackmail,  er.. more money to turn the software back on.
What it came down to for me was this:
If I write something in MS Word who owns the intellectual property
rights? I think MS does. So, I switched to Libre Office.

Blessings,
Paul W