[PLUG] Another reason to NOT buy HP

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:04:29 UTC 2016

I buy HP printers/scanners exclusively because of their trouble free
Linux support. In order to save on consumables later (after cca. 2050),
I have chosen enterprise (not customer) printer/scanner; thus trading
the cost of the printer for the price of the consumables. In my case it
is zero cost game, saving me the shopping trip to buy
printers/consumables.

Given the low number of print out pages per year, I do not expect to
run out of toner before 2050, some time after my departure from this
world!

Tomas