[PLUG] Movie fan needs storage space

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 05:40:37 UTC 2017

That is to be expected for a drive behind simple USB to SATA
controller. If the drive is internally SATA, pull it out of the
enclosure, connect it to SATA port in your PC and get the info.
>From my experience the drives in USB enclosures are typically fine and
have clean Smart data. Data corruption typically happens due to
disconnects, crashes or the usb-sata controller, unless of course it
suffered an impact. Once you recover the data, reformat the drive or
replace broken enclosure, things go back to normal. Based on limited 4
USB drives experience from various people I helped ...