[PLUG] Finding appropriate USENET group or mailing list?

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:52:28 UTC 2017

Please try to understand - site:lists.pdxlinux.org is just a filter to
show relevant data from the mountain of search. It is all there, it
just needs to be pulled out using the query language of the search
engine.
What I am trying to say is - you need to be able to express what you
are looking for and - do efficiently in one simple sentence. If you
came to me and say "Comcast" you would probably hear something on the
top of my mind related to that term - My contract renewal is coming,
and they are one of the nastiest companies I had to deal with, ever.
That is all greatly "interesting", but probably not what you are
looking for to find out.
With the amount of stuff indexed by search engines, like with humans or
programming, it is the skill/art of expression to be able to ask the
right way in order to obtain the answers you are looking for.
I consider myself human, at times, I skimmed your posts related to this
subject - honestly I cannot tell what you are talking about, not to
mention what answer you might be seeking. Part of it is that I do not
know much about the state of your mind, and I also do not know anything
about Usenet at this moment.
Not trying to defend AI/robots/GoogleProgramers - See how inefficient
and ambiguous is my answer above, most people would be done with
reading and trying to understand by the second sentence.
Yours truly, philosopher, Tomas