[PLUG] Linux Fest Northwest - Bellingham - May 6-7 2017

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 22:29:01 UTC 2017

Conference details at: https://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/2017

If anybody plans to go to LFNW and would like to share ride with me, I
can take up to 3 people for the annual pilgrimage North.
I plan to leave Portland on Friday 5th at about 3pm, returning back on
Sunday 7th after the conference (typically ends by 2pm).

If you are interested, please contact me privately,
Tomas

Small print:
I am friendly, and I try to be funny/entertaining, always - depending
on your taste, bring ear plugs, duct tape or sedatives.
I am flexible with the travel arrangements, as long as it does not mean
too late arrival on Friday or missing on the event on Sunday.
I can refrain from playing laud guitar music, classical pieces to
accommodate fellow geeks.
I do not do singalongs under any circumstance - If you like pain, bring
your own Vogon poetry and headphones.
This is no fuss trip - pitstops and quick food/sandwitch only - unless
you know of an excellent, casual, unforgettable place to eat, and we
have the time ;-)
I'll be staying in QualityInn on Kellog Rd., if you get accommodation
nearby expect to get local transport too.