[PLUG] Backup RPi SD card

Thomas Groman tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Sat Apr 8 23:21:51 UTC 2017

You could try separating your /boot to a vfat partition of it's own and
putting everything else on a

partition formatted with a file system that support live backups such as
XFS. Of course your

kernel would have to have support for this so if the Raspberrypi OS your
using doesn't you

would need to compile it in.