[PLUG] Tarnished chromium

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 02:04:55 UTC 2017

I have always considered Symantec a vehicle for trojans and viruses though
they are introduced into your Windows box as something you NEED to pur-
chase to give aid to the outragiously priced product you just paid for,
which
probably has not much real use but to make you more irritated in the end.

In the past when I had to deal with their products, seems like the machines
always were popping up adverts for other Symantec products.

Due to my experience I have a tendency to go to the side of Google.

To me Semantec handing out certs is kind of like the fox tending to the hen
house...

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017, Thomas Groman wrote:
>
> > You could try a fork a Firefox called PaleMoon. It is an extremely
> > lightweight edition of Firefox.
>
>    I have no issues with firefox. In the past the problems with accessing
> sites has been at their end because they did not make modifications to
> accommodate the latest firefox patches.
>
> Thanks, Thomas,
>
> Rich

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.