[PLUG] FreeGeek...

Bynoe, Ronald J ronald.j.bynoe at intel.com
Wed Apr 12 20:16:19 UTC 2017

You can submit a resume to a staffing agency like Cinder, and list your skillset and desired work environment. I know that CS graduates can get contracting positions (not ideal, but it is a foot in the door) that will provide that key experience that everyone wants before they're willing to risk hiring someone as an FTE. It's at least a potential (income generating) route while you get situated with what you want to do with your career. Unless you want to be a system administrator or IT guy though, I'll second Benjamin's response, that FreeGeek is awesome for A+ skills and general Linux skills, but not for programmer job training.

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe