[PLUG] Backup RPi SD card

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Apr 13 06:33:40 UTC 2017

> Wes, the neighbor that has the connectivity issues, do they have AT&T
> coverage on their property? If so I would certainly look into that
> offering.

I usually got 1-2 bars of signal strength on my AT&T phone. I didn't try
other carriers. I suspect it would be much higher with just a little
elevation, but he's right on the coast so weather protection is extra
important. Probably more important than the device used - it could just be
a phone with tethering enabled. But the salt gets into everything and
wrecks and ruins so fast.

I wish he was a neighbor, sadly he's a 6 hour drive away (Gold Beach), so I
have to be extra careful about solutions I set up out there.

-wes