[PLUG] PLEX, no support.

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Aug 9 02:30:45 UTC 2017

Michael,

I had a lot of issues with Plex and my LG TV, as well as getting my LG TV
to stay connected to my home network. I finally solved all the issues by
getting a Roku box and accessing Plex through that. As well as Netflix,
Amazon, etc. I works soooo much better that the crap firmware in my LG TV.
Roku is connected via wifi to my home network and an hdmi cable to my LG
TV.  HDMI works well with all TVs! Might save you some time debugging the
TV firmware.

Not sure about the pay for Plex service. I just use the free access over my
local network.

Mark