[PLUG] Raspberry Pi 3 opencv...

Michael Christopher Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Thu Aug 10 22:38:13 UTC 2017

Apparently, the stock opencv on my Raspberry Pi 3 does not include the
nonfree.hpp library.  Recommendation is to compile opencv from source
on the Raspberry Pi.  That seems to require a source compile of Qt5...
Uge, that's a 24 hour or longer compile because the Raspberry Pi 3 is
only a 1.2 Ghz quad core with 1 gig of ram.  I need to do
cross compiling on a more powerful Linux based system.  I have a
Fedora 26 box with an AMD FX processor, 8 cores total.  How can I
compile for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B on my system that is more
powerful and that has more hard disk space available?  I'm working
with a 32gb SD card that is 50% full right now.