[PLUG] Clinic - Raspberry Pi

Nat Taylor bioborg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:37:57 UTC 2017

I'm pretty well versed with the Pi.  Mine is in a little case with the
official 7" screen.  I use a 20000 watt phone charger to power it
generally, and use a wireless keyboard and mouse that kinda looks like a
game controller..  I'd be happy to bring the keyboard and mouse if I can
make the PLUG meeting, never actually been to one, I just lurk here on the
mailing list.  I cant remember if the display I have requires special
drivers or not, I'd imagine not by now, since it's official.  It might make
sense to use a monitor more like the one you plan on using?   But you could
put your pi in my case with monitor, or just put your SD card in my pi in
my case....

This is the case: https://smarticase.com/products/smartipi-touch