[PLUG] Clinic - Raspberry Pi

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 23:32:53 UTC 2017

Give them a call and talk to them, tell them what you are looking for.
I was talking to them about a case to hold the RPi and a packet controller,
I need to pick it back up. They told me to drop by and take a look at what
they had,  but I have moved to OKC so have to wait until I can get back up
there for a job so I can drop by.  The packet card is same size as RPi, so
they figured something could be conjured up.

Buy local.