[PLUG] Migrating Win 10 on new machine to VirtualBox

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 23:25:29 UTC 2017

The latest question, "Is it activated?" , the answer seems to be "yes".
Posts I have seen say that if not activated personalization should not be
possible.  It is possible for this installation.  But...

I read that Win 10 can be moved to a virtual machine:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/convert-windows-10-activation-to-virtual-machine/284089e3-af42-4b42-acb6-1e63d50a4212?auth=1

So I think I will take this route.  I can get an ISO from MS, then go
through the activation as described.

Thanks for all the ideas.

-Denis