[PLUG] Century Link sales at the door

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 03:57:52 UTC 2017

To compare ..
I switched to CenturyLink fiber about month ago for $45 for 100Mb/s
down 50Mb/s up (-router+paper-less bills+autobilling) in SE Portland. I
had to get the router and return it.
Local alternatives - Comcast increased my price from $50 to $90 for
100Mb/s down 10Mb/s up last month.
I have both Comcast cable and CenturyLink fiber available on the poles.
I would not bundle the phone in US - it is very expensive. Get bare
Internet + VoIP phone for free with Google and buy a VoIP phone or
subscribe to some of those $5-$10/month VoIP deals - sold at Fry's. Or
just use your cell, it costs you anyway and you might get less
spam.....
-T