[PLUG] Does my Lenovo desktop support msata?

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 03:30:52 UTC 2017

Great idea, Tomas.  But the issue is at least mechanical:  How do I fit the
thing in?  There is a space under the optical drive, but it seems unwise to
just stick a bare board into a space surrounded by metal protrusions and
let it slide around at random.  After solving the mechanical issues, then I
can explore the connections.  The mechanical issues are solved by the
"storage converter", and that is what I have been unable to find or even
identify in any specific way.

-Denis