[PLUG] Cheap printer for Raspberry Pi idea

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 03:22:22 UTC 2017

That is the way to go. I have a 2nd battery in the van, there is a Anderson
power pole hanging off of that battery and a bunch of breakers for other
devices. I try to use the receptacles for low power quick use things.

I tested out a ID-5100 but quickly moved it to the Anderson Power Pole be-
cause the I^2R loss was so great through the connector (about 1.5-2v) that
all I did was test the radio at low power then move it to its proper place.