[PLUG] Ethereum Mining

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:03:16 UTC 2017

Merlin,

  Ethereum is a 'cripto-currency' like Bitcoin e.g. it's a
computer algorithm
based on blockchain. That opens the question of what currency is be it
sea-shells, cattle, gold or pretty pieces of paper like we use...

If you do it as a hobby keep it as such. Some Chinese adventurers &
others have set up racks of powerful computers to mine crypto-currency
so you would always loose in competition with them.

Run some quick searches on Firefox to learn more.

Blessings,
Paul W.