[PLUG] I'm shopping for hardware, what about Lenovo?

Merlin Hold merlin.hold at pcc.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:43:48 UTC 2017

Thinkpads are awesome.

If you need a laptop that lasts a long time and can take a beating, I would
look at the Panasonic Toughbook line.  Those laptops are made to be
durable.  If you know anything about the Panasonic products is that they
last forever and a day.  I bought a Panasonic Microwave and it has lasted
me a good 8 years or more.

Merlin