[PLUG] Linux on NUC?

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 05:58:43 UTC 2017

Forgot to mention DisplayPort and HDMI output, but you could get cheap
dongle to feed dvi/vga screen.

On Aug 24, 2017 10:55 PM, "Tomas Kuchta" <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

I have i5 Skylake version (i5-6200U I believe) it works great with kernel
4.4 or greater. It is "fast/slow" as you would expect from equivalent
laptop.

Tomas