[PLUG] I'm shopping for hardware, what about Lenovo?

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Sun Aug 27 11:08:18 UTC 2017

On 08/26/2017 11:49 PM, Bryan Linton wrote:
> On 2017-08-26 17:10:30, VY <vyau5678 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A somewhat related question.
>> Where is a good place to buy Lenovo laptop (with good price)?   Is Lenovo
>> website the only and best option?
>>

> For current models, I'd recommend lenovo.com
>
> For current and last year's models, I'd recommend outlet.lenovo.com

I was redirected to http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/outletus .
Is that the site you were thinking of?
In any case I found the site informative.

> For anything older, I've always purchased from ebay or Amazon
> marketplace sellers, though obviously YMMV with that.

I have a strong preference for brick-n-mortar.
Locally {Springfield MO} there are multiple used computer outlets.
I've found one that specializes in refurbished Lenovo equipment.