[PLUG] Linux Journal magazine is no more

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:28:47 UTC 2017

Download link for the archive went through. Big file. Has all articles,
letters, editorials, etc. searchable from the first issue to Nov 2017. I
kind of wish they had the full issues to just read through like the early
digital versions, but this is still a great resource. No idea how long this
may be available, so you may want to jump as soon as possible. I thumbed
through it last night, fond memories. I've read a lot of  Linux magazines,
but LJ was the only one I actually subscribed to. Lots of catching up to
do. Now I just have to figure out how to get it on my Kindle.