[PLUG] Linux Journal magazine is no more

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 00:19:05 UTC 2017

As far as I can say, based on their announcement. Their web presence will
last a little longer to accommodate the Linux Journal archive sales, etc.

I am not in the position of to know, but based on what they announced,
Linux Magazine or a private fund might be helping to stay on-line.

I also got their archive. It is a bargain and hopefully it will help them
close things down with employees and freelancers. The sooner, the better.

-T