[PLUG] Converting audio files

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 00:34:11 UTC 2017

I wanted to post separately on your continued external disk troubles.

Unless you leave external USB resource management to standard hotplug you
will continue to have these kind of issues and conflicts.

The only way to workaround with your fstab way would be to do all below:
a) mount your USB disk to other place than media, so it is not of the way
for normal hotplug schemes
b) use uuid instead of /dev/... in fstab. That way it is guaranteed to
mount only the right disk/partition to the mount dir from a)

Good luck,
Tomas