[PLUG] Figure out IP camera

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 13:41:31 UTC 2017

Well, I ran wireshark against it, I can see the port 54 arp queries, but I
see
nothing else.

I tried netcat but get nothing. Even when I send udp packets to the ports
that
nmap says are open i.e. 53, 8000 and 49153.

I installed an app on the android device that is supposed to capture data
but
it just sees the arp transactions but nothing with the video, so not sure
if they
are using the apr just to ID then doing something at the mac level or what.